Dream Bigger Together
A conversation with Filipino-Americans dreaming bigger for the Philippines through entrepreneurship and investing.
Time & Location
Oct 30, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
About the event
Millions of Filipino mothers and fathers (like ours) leave the Philippines due to a lack of sustainable livelihood in the country, which often results in broken marriages and families. What would it look like to change this?
On Monday, October 30th, join fellow Filipino-Americans who are on a quest to be part of transforming the Philippines through entrepreneurhip and investing. You'll hear their stories, current work and have an opportunity to engage in Q&A. There will optional networking breakouts after the program.
- Co-founder of Archangel Impact Capital and Venture Partner at Foxmont Capital.
- Second generation Filipino-American, born in the US and raised by Filipino immigrant parents from Cagayan De Oro and Quezon Province.
- Harvard and Columbia grad, with 25 years of private equity and investment banking experience in Asia and the US. Formerly with Baring Private Equity Asia, The Carlyle Group (Japan), Goldman Sachs & Co. (Hong Kong), Asian Development Bank (Philippines) and Wasserstein Perella & Co. (New York and Tokyo).
- Married to Melizza with four kids: Rafael (20), Aya (18), Mateo (16), and Eliana (13).
- Founder of Dream Bigger Ventures and Partner at Archangel Impact Capital.
- Born in Angeles City, Pampanga and raised in the SF Bay Area, CA.
- Bunso (youngest) of eight children, with 5 kuyas (brothers) and 2 ates (sisters).
- NYU grad, with 10+ years in tech industry formerly with PwC Management Consulting and Apple.
Your purchase will go toward the 2024 Dream Bigger U.S. pitch competition to empower Filipino-American entrepreneurs looking to expand operations to the Philippines. Thank you for your partnership!Pay what you want